Our investment board has completed projects with companies spanning all subsections of the media and entertainment industry, including diversified media, film, broadcast television, pay TV, radio, video games, publishing, mobile, Internet media, recorded music, Internet service and advertising.
We work alongside invested companies, from long-standing media leaders to newer entrants, to:
- • Help transform their businesses
- • Identify new sources of growth in the digital world
- • Harness the power of big data and advanced analytics
- • Optimise their organisation to succeed in a digital landscape
- • Launch new channels
- • Find new ways to cut costs and increase
- • Achieve deeper customer engagement
As market boundaries between telecommunication, technology and media continue to diminish, our partners benefit from CCG’s seamless integration of expertise across Media, Technology and Telecommunications.
CCG Capital provides a full range of services to support private equity, financial investors and portfolio companies:
- • Deal generation: We work alongside investors to develop the right investment thesis and enhance deal flow by profiling industries, screening targets and devising a plan to approach targets.
- • Due diligence: We help investors make better deal decisions by performing due diligence, assessing revenue growth and cost reduction opportunities to determine a target’s full potential, and providing a clear post-acquisition agenda.
- • Portfolio value creation: Immediately post-acquisition, we support the pursuit of rapid returns by developing strategic blueprints for acquired companies, leading workshops that align management with strategic priorities and directing focused initiatives. During the ownership phase, we help increase the value of portfolio companies by supporting revenue enhancement and cost reduction initiatives and refreshing their value creation plans. In addition, we support turnarounds of underperforming, capital-constrained companies with the aim of preserving shareholder equity.
- • Exit planning: We help ensure that investors maximize returns by preparing for exit, identifying the optimal exit strategy, preparing the selling documents and pre-qualifying buyers.
- • Private equity firm strategy and operations, including sector strategy: Working jointly with private equity firms, we help them to develop their strategy for continued excellence. Topics include asset class and geographic diversification, fund strategy, sector strategy, fund-raising, organizational design and decision making, enlisting and retaining top talent and maximizing investment capabilities.
- • Institutional investor strategy: We work with institutional investors to develop top-performing alternative investment programs, including private equity, real estate and infrastructure asset classes. Topics include asset class allocation, sector strategy, portfolio construction, fund manager selection, governance and risk management, and organizational design and decision making. We also help institutional investors expand their participation in alternative assets through co-investment and direct investing opportunities.